Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted website
Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
How Do You Use Personalise?
For agencies to begin their personalisation journey, they can first attend a workshop by the Personalise team before they adopt either a web or email personalisation tool.
This workshop is a good starting point for teams who are still learning about personalisation and need more to develop and conceptualise their personalisation strategy and goals. Through this workshop, agencies will gain a better understanding of personalisation, setting of goals based on user needs and challenges, brainstorming of ideas and the effort required to personalise services. Once an agency’s strategy and goals are established, the Personalise team will collaborate with the agency to achieve them using email and web personalisation tools.
Email Personalisation Tool
This is a web-based eDM platform that allows personalisation of email campaigns in a variety of ways such as:
- The targeting of email campaigns to audience groups based on specific criteria, such as interests indicated in newsletter signups.
- The ability to reach out to citizens who have both interacted with an agency’s website and read at least one newsletter article on an upcoming campaign.
- The ability to reach out to less active citizens to inform them about a new service that is relevant to their needs.
Web Personalisation Tool
This tool helps bring relevant content to citizens through agency’s websites. The three phases to the implementation of this tool includes:
- Implementation phase - After the learning phase, the website interface and APIs will be drafted based on the recommendation model provided. For example, a carousel hero banner on an agency’s landing page with personalised contents can be created based on what the embedded scripts provide.
- Optimisation phase – The personalise system will help to track and monitor key metrics to ensure that web content is consistently optimised for visitors and that recommendations are regularly provided.
Last updated 12 April 2022
Thanks for letting us know that this page is useful for you!
If you've got a moment, please tell us what we did right so that we can do more of it.
Thanks for letting us know that this page still needs work to be done.
If you've got a moment, please tell us how we can make this page better.