Toolchain is a suite of services in SGTS with security and governance guardrails developers use to plan, build, test and deploy code to production.
What is SHIP-HATS?
SHIP (Secure Hybrid Integration Pipeline)-HATS (Hive Agile Testing Solutions) is the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery CI/CD component within SG Tech Stack (SGTS) with security and governance guardrails that enables developers to plan, build, test and deploy code to production.
This is a multi-tenanted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) hosted on Government Commercial Cloud (GCC) for all applications that is classified as restricted and below.
Benefits of SHIP-HATS
- Policy Compliance: Standardised development tools and environment that is set up in compliance with Application Infrastructure Architecture Standard (AIAS) and Instruction Manual 8 on Information Technology (IM8) policies.
- Better Quality: Automated security testing detects vulnerabilities early in the development cycle helping to deliver high quality applications.
- Visibility & Transparency: Agencies will always have access to source code and hence a better understanding of how the project is progressing.
- Reduce Procurement: Access to a whole suite of tools instead of sourcing individually.
- GovTech Managed: The CI/CD tools are set-up, hosted, maintained and supported by GovTech letting you focus on your core application.
Tools in SHIP-HATS
|Development||Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket|
|Build||Bamboo, Nexus IQ, Nexus Repository|
|QA & Security||pCloudy, SonarQube, Fortify SCA & WebInspect, Prisma Cloud Container Image Scanner, Accessibility|
Check out Tools in SHIP-HATS to learn more, find documentation and tutorials.
We heard your feedback on Annual Developer Satisfaction Survey 2021 and we are doubling down on providing solid documentation on our products. Find out what’s new
Here are some training resources to get started.
Interested to get started? Check out the subscriptions details.
Got feedback on SHIP-HATS? Submit your feedback in SHIP-HATS Enquiry and we will respond within 5 business days.
Last updated 22 September 2021
Thanks for letting us know that this page is useful for you!
If you've got a moment, please tell us what we did right so that we can do more of it.
Thanks for letting us know that this page still needs work to be done.
If you've got a moment, please tell us how we can make this page better.