- Digital Solutions to Address COVID-19
- COVID-19 ChatBots
- Government Assisted Living Ecosystem
- GoBusiness COVID Portal
- GoWhere Suite
- Space Out
- Content Management
- Data and APIs
- IRAS API Marketplace
- Land Transport Datamall
- MAS APIs
- OneMap APIs
- SingStat APIs
- Tourism Information and Services Hub
- URA APIs
- Digital Identity
- Infrastructure and Hosting
- Sensor Platforms and Internet of Things
- Asynchronous Data Exchange
- DECADA - IoT Tech Stack
- Digital Operations Smart Service
- DECADA Embedded
- DECADA Edge Gateway
- DECADA Cloud
- Digital Operations Smart Services
- Personal Alert Button
- Sensor Asset Management
- Smart Gardens
- Productivity Tools
URA publishes APIs for public use and is available for download for the creation, development and testing of innovative applications by third parties.
What are URA APIs?
URA publishes APIs for public use and is available for download for the creation, development and testing of innovative applications by third parties. URA APIs that are currently available for download include:
- Available Lots in URA Car Parks
- URA’s Car Park List and Rates (both Short Term Parking and Season Parking)
- Private Residential Property Transaction and Rental Information
- URA Planning Decisionse
- Properties Approved for Residential Use
For more information on URA APIs, click here.
Why Should URA’s APIs be Adopted?
Instead of sourcing data from unknown sources, developers can use URA’s APIs to obtain trusted data from an authoritative source. The data services also allow developers to access real-time information using web services and APIs.
How do You Use URA’s APIs?
To access URA’s data service API, you will first have to register for an account via this link. After the account has been activated, you will receive an email with an access key which you can use to generate tokens to access URA’s data services.
As URA continues to digitise more information, more data will be made available in the future so do stay tuned!
For queries and feedback on the usage of URA’s data service APIs, reach out to URA through this form.
Last updated 10 August 2021
Thanks for letting us know that this page is useful for you!
If you've got a moment, please tell us what we did right so that we can do more of it.
Thanks for letting us know that this page still needs work to be done.
If you've got a moment, please tell us how we can make this page better.