- Digital Solutions to Address COVID-19
- COVID-19 ChatBots
- Government Assisted Living Ecosystem
- GoBusiness COVID Portal
- GoWhere Suite
- Space Out
- Content Management
- Data and APIs
- IRAS API Marketplace
- Land Transport Datamall
- MAS APIs
- OneMap APIs
- SingStat APIs
- Tourism Information and Services Hub APIs
- URA APIs
- Digital Identity
- Infrastructure and Hosting
- Sensor Platforms and Internet of Things
- Asynchronous Data Exchange
- Digital Operations Smart Services
- Personal Alert Button
- SIOT Tech Stack
- Sensor Asset Management
The Personal Alert Button (PAB) is an alert device that is currently ongoing deployment for 53 rental blocks in Singapore. The devices are installed within the senior’s household. When a distress senior triggers the alert device, it will route an alert to the senior activity centre (SAC) during office hours or to a 24/7 senior telecare call centre for triaging.
There are currently 10,000 seniors onboarded on GALE, as of 1st April 2021.
- Active Monitoring device: Personal Alert Button (PAB) with telephone services.
- Device Management Service (DECADA)
- Case Management System to handle senior cases on the ground (CMS)
- Crowd sourcing responder mobile application (ResponderSG)
- Safety net for seniors: Provide round the clock monitoring and assistance for seniors.
- Optimised for efficient use: PAB’s connectivity to the cloud allows for all devices to be managed centrally, and for all alerts to be routed to a team that can triage the situation.
Roadmap of GALE (FY21 - FY23)
- Passive monitoring system for fall detection, heart/breathing rate, sleep apnea using non-camera solution
- Migration of CMS to GatherSG
- Tele-health solutions for seniors to gain easier access to medical doctors.
To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for letting us know that this page is useful for you!
If you've got a moment, please tell us what we did right so that we can do more of it.
Thanks for letting us know that this page still needs work to be done.
If you've got a moment, please tell us how we can make this page better.
Last updated 05 June 2021