FormSG is a digital form builder used by the Singapore government and public healthcare institutions to collect data from residents and businesses securely.
The form manager enables public officers to create digital government forms in minutes, eliminating the use of paper forms. It has helped public officers significantly reduce administrative efforts spent on transcribing physical paper forms.
Developed by the Open Government Products team at GovTech, FormSG has been used for a variety of data collection purposes, including:
- Travel and health declarations by visitors to the country
- Applications for COVID-19 swab tests
- COVID-19 financial assistance applications and distribution (collection of citizens’ bank details)
- Over 100,000 daily temperature declarations by public officers and students nationwide during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Feedback from public officers on remote work
- Mandatory primary school registration for 7-year-olds nationwide in Singapore
- Quick form creation
- Rich feature set
- Modularity supported
- Pre-built integration with Singpass, Corppass, and MyInfo
- End-to-end encryption
- Ability to scale
- Automatic acknowledgement emails
Since its launch in 2017, over 120,000 public officers from 155 agencies have benefitted from FormSG, using the tool to create over 485,000 digital forms – from small surveys to large applications integrated with some agencies’ back-end systems.
To date, FormSG has collected almost 178 million forms submitted by members of the public.
FormSG FAQs are available here.
Free for public officers to create digital forms.
Reach out to the product team with your queries or feedback through this form.
Last updated 09 May 2023
Thanks for letting us know that this page is useful for you!
If you've got a moment, please tell us what we did right so that we can do more of it.
Thanks for letting us know that this page still needs work to be done.
If you've got a moment, please tell us how we can make this page better.