The bidding period for this job is over
Generation of 3D underwater terrain model from hydrographic chart to be connected to existing dryland terrain.
- 3D model file (3ds, otherwise open to suggestion)
- Required layers:
- Contour lines (closed planar 2D lines with elevation)
- Underwater 3D terrain (3D mesh)
3D terrain modelling
Interpretation of hydrographic charts for creating 3D terrain models
|Offer amount||Expected work duration||Date posted||Date offer closes|
|S$1000||1 - 2 weeks (bidder to propose)||Tue, 10 Mar 2020||Tue, 17 Mar 2020|
Briefing session to kickstart the task, including:
- Bidder to provide signed contract, NDA and bank account information
- GovTech to provide reference maps, files and detailed job information
Payment upon acceptance of bid and milestone completion: S$250
Mid-point review, upon 50% completion of task:
- Evaluation committee to conduct a review at 50% completion of terrain modelling, or after 50% of timeline has elapsed, whichever is earlier
- Evaluation committee to ascertain at least 50% progress achieved according to requirements, ie:
- 3D model is submitted in the file format stated or mutually agreed upon
- GovTech is able to import 3D model with no issues and
- 3D model functions as expected
Payment upon satisfactory milestone completion: S$250
- Evaluation committee to ascertain 100% progress achieved according to requirements, ie:
- 3d model is submitted in the file format stated or mutually agreed upon
- GovTech is able to import 3d model with no issues and
- 3d model functions as expected
- Bidder to complete correction of any outstanding issues and ensure 3d model is submitted in the file format stated
- 3D mesh is clean of stray vertices
- Normals, scale and proportion are correct
- If stated, polygon count falls within acceptable range stated
Payment upon satisfactory completion of all tasks: S$500
ODP: An Open Digital Platform that allows multiple systems and service providers to interface with one another and integrate their datasets and operations.
Last updated 08 April 2021
Thanks for letting us know that this page is useful for you!
If you've got a moment, please tell us what we did right so that we can do more of it.
Thanks for letting us know that this page still needs work to be done.
If you've got a moment, please tell us how we can make this page better.