The bidding period for this job is over
To craft informative and easily digestible articles for the Singapore Government Developer Portal (SGDP) based on GovTech’s community engagement events and products/services. The candidate will be required to understand and make sense of technical content for the articles.
- 1,200 – 1,500 words
- Stylistically similar to the piece here
- Two articles for publication on SGDP
- Publication-ready drafts in Word Doc to be submitted within 14 days from first kick-off meeting
- Option for additional two articles for publication on SGDP
- Publication-ready drafts in Word Doc to be submitted within 14 days from second kick-off meeting
- Article 1
- Output: Product white-paper on HealthCerts
- Sources: Video recording of a webinar, existing write-ups/product details will be provided
- Article 2
- Output: Opinion editorial
- Sources: Interview to be conducted
- Technical writing
|Offer amount||Expected work duration||Date posted||Date offer closes|
|S$350 per article||1 week per article||Thu, 08 Apr 2021||Tue, 13 Apr 2021|
Additional information needed
- To provide CV
- To provide writing portfolio with minimally three articles ranging from 1,000 to 2,000 words; tech content writing is a plus (published content is preferred)
- In the interest of timeliness and relevancy, a minimum of one candidate application is needed for this job
Last updated 21 February 2022
Thanks for letting us know that this page is useful for you!
If you've got a moment, please tell us what we did right so that we can do more of it.
Did this page help you? - No
Thanks for letting us know that this page still needs work to be done.
If you've got a moment, please tell us how we can make this page better.