The bidding period for this job is over
To craft informative and easily digestible articles for the Singapore Government Developer Portal (SGDP) based on GovTech’s community engagement events and products/services. The candidate will be required to understand and make sense of technical content for the articles.
- 1,200 – 1,500 words
- Stylistically similar to the piece here
- Two articles for publication on SGDP
- Publication-ready drafts in Word Doc to be submitted within 14 days from first kick-off meeting
- Option for additional two articles for publication on SGDP
- Publication-ready drafts in Word Doc to be submitted within 14 days from second kick-off meeting
- Article 1
- Output: Product white-paper on HealthCerts
- Sources: Video recording of a webinar, existing write-ups/product details will be provided
- Article 2
- Output: Opinion editorial
- Sources: Interview to be conducted
- Technical writing
|Offer amount||Expected work duration||Date posted||Date offer closes|
|S$350 per article||1 week per article||Thu, 08 Apr 2021||Tue, 13 Apr 2021|
Additional information needed
- To provide CV
- To provide writing portfolio with minimally three articles ranging from 1,000 to 2,000 words; tech content writing is a plus (published content is preferred)
- In the interest of timeliness and relevancy, a minimum of one candidate application is needed for this job
Last updated 21 February 2022
Thanks for letting us know that this page is useful for you!
If you've got a moment, please tell us what we did right so that we can do more of it.
Thanks for letting us know that this page still needs work to be done.
If you've got a moment, please tell us how we can make this page better.