The 2022 Working Groups (WGs) saw representatives share experiences and opportunities on topics covering Artificial Intelligence (AI), Digital Identity and Cybersecurity.
- The AI WG developed a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) of good practices to guide teams that are building or procuring AI projects. The areas covered are based on common thematic areas derived from the co-designed survey as well as secondary research on good practices from international GovTech and AI communities.
- The Digital Identity WG looked at how Verifiable Credentials (VCs) were being utilised by member countries and explored current and future digital identity related challenges. The areas covered by this WG also included the architectural and policy requirements of member countries’ Digital Identity systems needed to facilitate VCs, as well as how international interoperability can be achieved.
- The Cybersecurity WG summarised insights from several months of discussions on governments’ and the industry’s roles in Zero Trust, approaches that governments adopt to incorporate Zero Trust practices to their respective environments, and additional cybersecurity techniques to complement a Zero Trust architecture.
DGX Working Groups 2022
Our WGs have also produced in-depth reports on 2022’s topics. Please click on the links below to download the reports.
- MVP - good practice for new AI products and services for governments and central government departments by the DGX AI WG
- Use cases on AI by the DGX AI WG
- Digital Identity and Verifiable Credentials in centralised, decentralised and hybrid systems by the DGX Digital Identity WG
- Update on Zero Trust by the DGX Cybersecurity WG
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Last updated 02 December 2022
Thanks for letting us know that this page is useful for you!
If you've got a moment, please tell us what we did right so that we can do more of it.
Did this page help you? - No
Thanks for letting us know that this page still needs work to be done.
If you've got a moment, please tell us how we can make this page better.